Similar to a butcher knife, the Japanese-style santoku knife is a multipurpose gem for slicing, cubing, or dicing. Available in 5″ or 7″, the distinctive hollow-ground edge that alternates scallops on both sides of the blade, and yields a smooth, clean cut.
About Wusthof Classic:
• Precision-forged blades of Wusthof’s own high-carbon, stain-resistant steel alloy, for a lasting edge that is easy to resharpen.
• Distinctive bolster prevents your hand from slipping onto the blade.
• Handle is a virtually indestructible composite, buffed by hand for a smooth finish and triple-riveted to the full tang for optimum strength and balance.
• Dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended.
• Made in Solingen, Germany.